Monday, December 12, 2011

Let's get blogging!

Ok, I finally did it!  Welcome to my first blog ever!  I have been talking about doing this for a while now so let’s see what I can do with it.  Those who know me know I am an avid baker (One could possibly say that I have a bit of an obsession).  What I am not is a writer and photographer so please be patient with me while I figure out how to do this.  I can only promise you that I will bake many wonderful and yummy things and that I will happily share the recipes for all of them!  If you have any recipes to share with me, I would love to have them!  Time for me to get baking!

4 comments:

  1. I'm hungry, get movin' !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to read about your baking escapades!! I'm proud of you Aunt Becky:) Now bring on the goodies!!

    ReplyDelete